Salvador Dali ~ “Resurrection of the Flesh”, 1945
"Death is the thing I am most afraid of, and the resurrection of the flesh, a great Spanish theme, is the one that it is hardest for me to accept, form the point of view of … life."
- Salvador Dali
im making friends with the netflix customer service guy
how sweet of you
I’M TALKING TO A DIFFERENT ONE AND TROY ASKED ABOTU ME
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
look what we have here
i have legitimately never laughed harder and for as long in my entire life
I sat here until my eyes glazed over and then was thinking ‘this is so dumb its just three wells’ and then
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]
OMFG BEST MISTAKE EVER
Did the Tyrells bring Starbucks to King’s Landing?
Jaime Lannister shows up 15 minutes late with Starbucks and a gold hand.
"can i ask you something?"
"you just did"
My friend David had his ID stolen the other day
now we just call him Dav
I’m so mad